Job Seeking Visa(D-10)
1Permission of change of status to Job-seeking(D-10) for holders of Study Abroad(D-2)visa
- A graduate(including graduating student) of a Korean college/university, having at least a 3.0 C.G.P.A. or a national skill license in your field of study
- An international student who earned a bachelor's degree or higher at a Korean university(including a graduating student) or who has completed(will be completing soon) a research course of an academic research center.
- Who hopes to continue to work as E-1 Professor to E-7 Special Occupation status holder, but you have not yet renewed your employment contract or found a job at a different place before the expiry date of your visa.
- Who has a bachelor's degree obtained in Korea or aborad(including a graduating student) and have either an intellectual property right or an equivalent skill which he/she can use in order to establish his/her own company.
AD-2 Study Abroad visa holder
- Application form(Form No.34), Passport, Alien Registration Card, Fee
- Proof of Enrollment, Full Transcript, etc.
★If your identity can be verified via our immigration information system, you are exempt from submitting these documents.★
- Job-seeking Action Plan
- Photocopy of National Skill License(for respective candidates only)