Exchange students are housed at the dormitories/apartments of the Seoul or Anseong
campus, based on the conditions laid out in the exchange agreement.
Moving-in and moving-out dates
|For the spring semester
||last week of February (moving in) to third week of June (moving out)
|For the fall semester
||last week of August (moving in) to the third week of December (moving out)
＊These Dates are subject to change
|Cost per semester
||about ￦800,000(without mealplan)
*The Price is subject to change.
＊Seoul dormitory - deposit (100,000 KRW)
- LAN and Internet access available
- Computer lab
- Phone line accessible in each room
- TV with access to foreign TV channels (English, German, Chinese,
and Japanese), along with vending machines at the lounge
- Study rooms
- A weight-training center, an aerobics room
- Convenience stores in each building
Guide to dormitory Life
- When you have a problem or are encountering a difficulty, you are advised to ask your roommates
or buddies for help before the dormitory supervisors. If the problem is not solved within the
dormitory, you may ask the International Center for help.
- Purchase of the dormitory meal plan is mandatory.
- Compliance with the dormitory rules is required.
- Notices of the dining schedule, dormitory events, and relevant rules will be posted on the bulletin board.
- You may also ask the dormitory supervisors for relevant information.
- PC room
- Reading room
- Gym(located in the Welfare Building)