Pilz Korea is looking for a Machinery Service Engineer
Pilz GmbH & Co. KG is technology leader in safe automation technology. In this area, Pilz is consistently developing a role as a total solutions supplier with solutions for safety and automation technology. The objective of Pilz is to automate plant and machinery in such a way that the safety of human, machine and environment is always guaranteed. In addition to the head office in Ostfildern near Stuttgart, Pilz is represented by 42 subsidiaries and branches on all continents.
Pilz offers complete automation solutions based around its core skill of safety – from sensor technology to control and actuator technology. Innovative strength is our driving force. Pilz was and continues to be a pioneer for the automation of the future. At Pilz, competencies and capacities in development and production are always built on a sustainable basis. Our strategy is to seize innovative ideas and make them market-ready and suitable for industry.
Pilz is a successful, independent family business. Profits are reinvested, guaranteeing further growth. With an investment quota of about 20 per cent in R&D, Pilz is underlining its claim to be one of the most innovative companies in automation technology. The competence, experience and passion of our staff have made Pilz one of the leading brands in automation technology. It is hugely important to us to find the right staff and have them commit to our company. At the same time, we are committed to providing our employees with an ideal environment in which they can grow and develop - both professionally and personally.
▪ Position: Machinery Service Engineer
▪ Responsibility: Project management in the field of machinery safety for Pilz Korea services:
a. On site assessment/documentation
- Engineering Design
a. Safety control system (Electrical/ Control System)
b. PLC programming, HMI, commissioning
- Management of Training
a. Trainings for machinery safety standards
b. Trainings about Pilz products
- Management of Key Accounts
- German native speaker with permanent residence visa in Korea (must be eligible to work in Korea)
- Bachelor’s Degree in machinery, robotics, control engineering
- Broad understanding of safety automation
- Experience in the field of Factory automation/machinery/robotics is preferred
- Proficient in project management (consulting, engineering) with proactive mindset
- High proficiency (Business level) of English and Korean in written & verbal communication
- Language test level: Over TOEIC 700 or TOEIC speaking Lv.7
▪ Office location: Head office of Pilz Korea (Pangyo, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si)
▪ Benefits & Working condition:
a. Allowances: transportation fee, company mobile phone, lunch
b. Annual medical check
c. Social security insurances, retirement pension
d. Award for Long-term served employee
- Working condition
a. Mon-Fri, 5 working days per week (9AM – 6PM)
b. Permanent position
c. Job title determined by proficiency of the final candidate
d. Salary: According to company policy
▪ Recruiting procedure & Requested documents
- Recruiting procedures: Review of the Application – 1st Interview – English test – Aptitude test (if required)- 2nd (Final) Interview – Recruitment
- Requested documents: Further documents (academic transcript, certificate of career, withholding receipt from the last company) will be requested at the final stage of recruitment.
▪ Apply for the position:
- Submit your English CV&CL via E-mail to email@example.com until 15th November 2020.
Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI) takes responsibility to this recruiting position. For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Hee-Seon Lim of KGCCI. ( firstname.lastname@example.org | 02-3780-4601 )