Seoul Government's Implementation of Quarantine Management for International Students
① Operation of “Information Booth for Seoul International Students' at Incheon International Airport
- Implementation period: 2021.2.–2021.12. ※ Early termination may be caused by inbound trend of international students.
- Place: Incheon Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 (Terminal 1: Near Gate D, Terminal 2: Operated from August to September)
- Contents: Response to quarantine inquiries such as guidance to the health center and inspection method (foreign languages speaking staffs will be available)
② Operation of temporary accommodation exclusively for international students
- Implementation period: 2021.7.-2021.9 ※ Changes may be caused by the quarantine regulations and admission demand.
- How to use: Online reservation (https://stay4korea.com)
- Expense: 910,000 won (65,000 won per day, meals are not included)
③ Management support for international students such as quarantine and COVID tests
- In quarantine period, students can reserve taxi online (quarantine address Health Center):
- In quarantine period, students can buy necessities on “online shopping mall”
*Website: Enkor: https://enkor.kr , Seoul Life: https://seoullife.shop