CAU UCC Contest
To provide practical and
useful information to foreign students who are interested in CAU exchange
program, we are having UCC contest created by our students to introduce
exchange life at Chung-Ang university
International students usually have difficulty when searching for
information about universities abroad. We would like to introduce and provide
information about Chung-Ang University on YouTube or social media so it is
easily accessible across the world. Specifically, we want to share information about CAU through an exchange
student, not a promotional advertisement. We hope this type of video will be
more useful and helpful to prospective international students. If you are
interested in this project, please join and share your experiences to help
other international students!
2. For who?
● International students who are interested in CAU
● International students who will study at CAU
● Universities to learn about CAU for future
potential partnerships, joint research, etc.
3. About what?
You can suggest any topics relevant to your exchange life at CAU, in Korea.
Following are sample topics that you can consider.
● Introduce the CAU campus (ex. buildings,
locations, how to get to CAU)
● Special spots on CAU campus (ex. dormitory,
library, Centennial Hall)
● Special events of CAU (ex. LUCAS, Global Week)
● How to get to CAU campus by public
transportation including the CAU shuttle bus
● How the library system works
● Daily life of an exchange student
● CAU exchange student program
tips for international students
attractions nearby CAU
3. How long? Less than 10 mins
4. Format: mp4 file
5. Please submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of the e-mail: Fall 2022 (Name, Student
ID)_CAU UCC Contest
- Title of the file: Fall 2022 (Name, Student ID)_title of work_CAU UCC
- Title of the Visual Release Form: Visual Release Form_(Name,
Student ID)_title of work
● Submit the Video Clip (mp4 file) and a copy of
your Korean bankbook
● The bankbook must be a Korean bankbook.
Korean bank book is acceptable. If you don’t have one, you can open Korean Bank
account in the Wooribank next to the McDonalds located in near the Front Gate
of Chung-Ang University. This information is required in order to receive the
6. Deadline: Submissions accepted until ~2022.11.28.
7. Awards: 100,000 KRW
※Scholarships will be awarded only to the winning entries after reviewed
by the Office of International Affairs.
8. Rules and Regulations
● All people who appear in the video clip must
submit the attached visual image release form
● If there is a video that includes other people
in the background, please blur them out.
● If you film a video with multiple friends, only
one can be chosen to be awarded the winning prize of the contest.
● Please include English subtitles in your video.
If this is not possible, please submit the transcript of your video in English.
● Please speak in English or your native language
in the video. If you would like to speak in your native language, there is an
additional requirement to submit an English transcript of the video.
● The submitted video clip will belong to the
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of Chung-Ang University.
● Please include source notes about images and
materials you used while making the video clip.
Attachment: Visual Image Release Form