Qualifications& Working Conditions
||Shinhan Global Intern|
||- Foreign students studying at a university or a graduate school in Korea including exchange students, |
visiting students and trainees(Must have right to remain in Korea until August 31, 2015)
- D-2 VISA holders with Korean language proficiency
- No restrictions on age and a field of study
|- Foreign students born in countries where Shinhan Bank has a presence or expects to establish a presence|
(Australia, Cambodia, Canada, China, Vietnam, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mexico,
Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, UAE(Dubai), U.K., U.S.A., Uzbekistan)
|- Internship Period : 2015.7.27(Mon) ~ 8.28(Fri) / 5 weeks|
- Working Hours : 40 hours a week(5 days a week, 8 hours a day)
- Place of Internship : Shinhan Bank head office departments and other locations
- Wage : approx. KRW 1,420,000(lunch expense Included, the four major insurances covered)
- Application Period : 2015.6.22(Mon) ~ 7.2(Thu) 18:00 / 11 days
※ When uploading your photo, please use the one taken within the last 3 months.(size: 3x4)
- How to Apply : Shinhan Bank homepage(www.shinhan.com>About Shinhan>Job Opportunities)
- Inquiries : Shinhan Bank recruitment site(http://shinhan.incruit.com) “Ask a Question” menu
- Procedure : Application Submission → Document Screening → Medical Checkup → Interview → Final Admission
☞ Applicants who pass document screening will be notified after 18:00 on 2015.7.10(Fri)
(Medical Checkup : 2015.7.13(Mon)~15(Wed) , Date of Interview : 2015.7.15(Wed) , Announcement of Final Admission Results : 2015.7.22(Wed))
♣ The result will be posted on Shinhan Bank’s homepage(www.shinhan.com), and applicants who are given
the internship opportunity will be individually notified. (e-mail & SMS)
- Academic transcript from current academic institution(Graduate students must also submit undergraduate transcript)
- Proof of enrollment from current academic institution(Graduate students must also submit Certificate of Graduation for undergraduate transcript)
- A photocopy of passport & VISA(D-2)
- A photocopy of Alien Registration Card
- A Photocopy of any foreign language test(taken within the last 2 years)
- A photocopy or a proof of other certificates and licenses(including Korean proficiency)
※ Documents mentioned above are to be submitted at the interview by the applicants who have passed the document screening
- After the internship period is over, interns with outstanding performances will have benefit when applying for a full-time job
at Shinhan Bank’s overseas branches and subsidiaries.
- Only the applicants approved for working VISA(approval to engage in internship) will be eligible for final admission.
(If working VISA is disapproved, the admission decision will be cancelled)
- The content written on the application may be subject to further verification in the means of being requested for additional proofs or
Shinhan Bank contacting the relevant authorities. If the content of the application is found to be forged or false, the admission will be cancelled.
- Admission will be automatically cancelled for applicants who fail to show up at a designated time and location of entrance training.
- If an applicant’s internship is prohibited by VISA status under “Immigration Control Law” or other relevant laws, admission decision or
employment contract may be cancelled.
- Application procedure and dates are subject to change depending on internal circumstances of Shinhan Bank