International student Scholarships of Graduate School
||Majoring in Liberal Arts / Social Science / Arts/ PhysicalEducation
||Majoring in Natural Science / Engineering / Medicine/ Pharmacy
||Scholarships will be awarded to the selected students by the Graduate School Committee based on their admission score among the students who meet the following conditions.
- Admitted international students who achieved Level 6 proficiency on the TOPIK or who scoreabove 91 on IBT TOEFL exam or who scoreabove 780 on the TOEIC test or above overall6.5 on the IELTS test : Full tuition waiver
- Admitted international students who achieved Level 5 proficiency on the TOPIK : 70% tuition waiver
- Admitted International students who get 80 point or higher out of 100 for CAU admission evaluations : 50% tuition waiver
|Selected students based on admission score (70 or higher out of 100 score): Full tuition waiver
||Refer to the 3 rd -4 th Semester
||Full tuition waiver
(Minimum GPA Requirement: GPA 3.3 or higher)
|3rd ~ 4th
- GPA of 4.3 or higher during the previous semester: 50% tuition waiver
- From GPA of 3.3 above to GPA of 4.3 below during the previous semester: 30% tuition waiver
- To continue receiving scholarships, the recipient(s) must complete at least 6 credits each semester.
- Grades are based on a 4.5 grading scale and if a student does not maintain a minimum GPA (3.3 or above), the scholarships will not be renewed.
- Newly admitted students who achieved Level 5 proficiency or above on the TOPIK, who score above 91 on the internet-based TOEFL exam, or who score above 780 on the TOEIC test, or who score above overall 6.5 on IELTS test can submit his/her original transcript before July 7 th (Wed),2021, only for scholarship assessment.
- Above scholarship will be awarded within the budget range of the school, thus the most exceptional students will be chosen by the selection process according to CGPA of previous school and the grade of admission exam.
- Students have to pay admission & other fees at the time of admission
- If the scholarship, along with other scholarships the student is receiving, exceeds the cost of the student's tuition, the international student scholarships will be reduced and does not become the student's personal money.
- There will be another selection procedure for those who fail to receive their 1st semester scholarship before their 2nd semester starts. They can receive 2nd to 4th semester scholarship only when they are selected. The scholarship will be awarded within the budget range of the school.
CAYSS(Chung-Ang University Young Scientist Scholarship)
CAYSS Benefits : Tuition fee waivers for four terms (including enrollment fee and application fee of $100 USD) and additional stipend from their professors (minimum 500,000KRW per month) For more information please click here
GKS(Global Korea Scholarship)
GKS is a scholarship program that is supported by the government of the Republic of Korea and implemented by the National Institute for International Education, which is an organization operating under the auspices of the Ministry of Education.
For more information on GKS, please click here
For more information on GKS application through CAU, please click here