‘Certificate of Admission’ Registration Guide to VISA re-issue
for Foreign Students Staying Abroad
Due to further spread of COVID-19, CAU Office of International Affairs is issuing ‘Certificate of Admission’ to issue VISA for Foreign Students staying abroad, who’s duration of immigration in Korea has expired. Follow the Registration Guide down below and register:
□ Students who can register: Foreign ‘Enrolled’ Undergraduate and Graduate Students staying abroad, who’s D-2 VISA has expired.
□ Registration information
- Undergraduate Students: http://naver.me/5J3arS1E
- Graduate Students:
□ Period of registration: 2020.04.01 ~ 2020.04.17
□ Schedule of issuance: Will be issued from 2020.04.06 register in order.
□ Issued documents: Certificate of Admission and Business License (scan file email will be sent)
1. For extra required documents to issue VISA, contact VISA issue office in your district.
2. Students who take leave of absence and have been expelled after issuing VISA, cannot entry Korea.
- Undergraduate Students: +82-2-820-6571 / 6116, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Students: +82-2-820-6272 / 6570 / 6211, email@example.com