Global HR Forum 2015
This premier three-day event, taking place in Seoul, the Republic of Korea, from November 3rd to 5th, will be held under the central theme of ‘Diverse Talent, Changing Societies', opening venue for the exchange of in-depth information and discussions on future HR strategies and visions.
The Forum will be bringing together global leaders from public and private sectors including global business leaders, government officials, representatives of international organizations, presidents of prestigious universities, and prominent scholars from around the world, who are committed to upgrading the quality of human resources and generating sustainable growth for the global economy.
The forum will provide a pivotal platform for the international community to exchange best practices and develop progressive agendas on HRD. Participants will also be able to gain a deeper understanding of different cultures of the east and the west, and build a wide-reaching network for the development and utilization of global talents, who will serve as a foundation on which common global prosperity can be pursued.
We anticipate an exciting and inspiring three-day discussion, and invite you to share your expertise and insights at this significant international forum.
Title: Global HR Forum 2015
Theme: Diverse Talent, Changing Societies
Date: November 3(Tue)~5(Thu), 2015
Venue: Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas, Seoul, Korea
Event of institution: Ministry Education, The Korean Economic Daily, KRIVET
· Ministers of related fields and high ranking officials from international organizations and human resources divisions
· CEOs and HR executives of global businesses
· Presidents of the world’s top universities and other experts from academia
· Heads of industries, research institutions, and economic development agencies
· Other human resources-related agency representatives and many others
Official Language: English & Korean (simultaneous interpretation will be provided)
· Find solutions for the major on-going global issues that the entire human race is facing
· Share creative and valuable experiences as well as cases of human resources development in public and private sectors
· Discuss significant factors of human resources development for the future generations in terms of global perspectives
Registration Period: September 7(Mon) ~ October 16(Fri), 2015
Early closure of registration is possible following first-come, first-served basis.
Registration Fee: No Registration fee required.
Program details: http://www.ghrforum.org/
Inquiries: Global HR Forum Registration Office
· Tel : +82-2-6959-3205~6
· Fax : +82-2-2236-5587